Thursday, January 1

When You Say You Love Me

The world stops spinning,

The little blue birds cease their chirping,

The gardens around stay still and silent

Without a sound in the world but yours

When you say you love me.


My heart skips a beat

Butterflies tickle inside me

The rush of blood through my veins

The happiness unimaginable

When you say you love me.


Like the most harmonious melody

I hear your voice

Over plains and terrains, over the great seas

The world lays un-stirring

Motionless to listen

When you say you love me.


Falling into a deep sleep

I lay lost and unfound

In the lands of slumber

May I never wake from this beautiful dream of mine

When you say you love me.


For all the joy and wondrous moments you bring

How may I say? How would I express-

The depth of my love for you

When you say you love me?


For my love for you

Is as unending as a bottomless hole

Is as constant as the stars above

The depth of mine is immeasurable as yours

When you say you love me.

No comments: