Wanna break out from my shell
Want out of this hole
No more hiding
Out with the lights
Out with the the party
Gotta shout
Gotta celebrate
Wanna let the World know-
I'm Coming Out!!!!
Standing over the edge
Never afraid of falling
Cause that's what always happens
When you learn to fly
Spread my wings
Catch the breeze from the east
owh owh...
I'm Coming Out!!!!
Gotta shout
Gotta celebrate
Wanna let the World know-
I'm Coming Out!!!!
Bring on the drama
Bring on all that you got
Cause I so can handle them
Gonna show you
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
what I'm capable of
'Cause-
I'm Coming Out!!!!
Gotta shout
Gotta celebrate
Wanna let the World know-
I'm Coming Out!!!!
Whatever you got
You can't hold 'em against me
Nothing can hold me
That don't ever forget
Watch Out
You'll find regret
Yeah 'Cause-
I'm Coming Out!!!!
Gonna throw those negatives
Gonna smash those frames
Building a new me
Ain't nothing to it
Jesus is with me
Just understand
Uh-huh
I'm Coming Out!!!
Gotta shout
Gotta celebrate
Wanna let the World know-
I'm Coming Out!!!!
WoOoHoOo!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment